I'm doing good y'all. My "diet" is going well. I was pissy for a couple of days b/c I wanted chocolate, but I'm doing good now. I worked out Monday night and took a BodyPump class. Let me just say, "HOLY CRAP!" I'm so sore. I can barely walk. I was supposed to go to Spin today, but oh no....there is no way I could sit on the bike for an hour. I'm praying the pain is gone so tomorrow I can resume my classes at the gym.
I guess my body isn't use to squats, lunges, and weight lifting.
Today we had a play date that was supposed to be at the park for play and a picnic. Since Dawson has been up since 6:00am....I decided to head to the park earlier and cut out the picnic. When my friend Denise and I got there, there were some 23 school aged kids (she counted) playing on the play equipment. (((I even had one pick Dawson up!)))
Because our babies were being trampled by these roudy kids, we decided to head over to Chick-Fil-A for some lunch and play at the playhouse there. Mr. Boy (the not so afraid climber that he is) climbed all the way up the play house thingy....guess who had to go after him? That's right ... me! My legs would barely bend to get up in that thing. I felt like screaming in pain, but I didn't want to scare the other little kids that were up there staring at me like I was some huge kid coming to hurt them.
Needless to say, I don't like smelling like urine and having other people's hair stuck to me (from the play house), so as soon as we got home....into the shower we all went.
Now, Ava & Dawson are napping. Peaceful, calm, quiet, only the hum of my computer, no crying, no screaming, serene house......I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Denise for a great day. We have a swim play date tomorrow and Friday. Ava is going to flip out. She loves to swim. Saturday is my garage sale and Sunday is a day of relaxing, after trying a new church of course.
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





2 comments:
remember it is important to relax too, have fun this weekend
Hey, I'm back on the blog circuit. Had to make a few "stealth like" settings to make it work but I think I've taken care of it lol. Change your link on your blog list :-)
Post a Comment