Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm a new Mama

I am now the proud Mama to a stray baby kitty. We came home the other night from somewhere and as soon as we walked into the house, Ava & I heard a kitty crying. I literally thought one had gotten inside our house (it was that loud). I walked outside and found this little baby kitten crying. My heart broke (which takes a lot b/c I am really not an animal lover). I had to feed it something b/c I didn't want it crying all night long.

I began feeding it milk and ham. Low and behold it was back the next morning, so I gave him/her some tuna and water. Today we went to the store to buy some "real" cat food.
Ava has named her/him......get ready....are you ready????????





Sydney Smokey Oreo Schneider




I sure hope it is a girl. If not, he might just develop a complex. Isn't the baby kitten so cute? How old would you say it is? It is very scared of us right now. Each time we walk outside, the kitty runs away and cries/meows. It has *just* started staying on the porch w/ us outside. I wonder if it will eventually let us touch it?!?!?

The kids are so excited to see this kitty each day. Dawson bangs on the window while screaming "Titty, Titty, Titty."







2 comments:

Michele said...

Congrats on the new addition!!

Fawn said...

She is precious!!