We were so busy today.....I didn't make it to Yoga class, b/c I slept late. UGH! Ava, Dawson, and I went to a Jazz concert and had a picnic today. My friend, Jillian and her two kids met us and we had a great time. Ava had Kindermusik and I went to the gym for a Body Step class.
Let me say----that class was intense. Whoa....I'm loving this though. Tomorrow, I'm going back for a Body Step class as well.
Ava's last day of preschool is tomorrow. Daddy will keep Dawson for me while I go w/ Ava to school. She will be able to enjoy jump houses, pools, pizza party and a fruit buffet. She is so excited. I am too, but a little worried b/c after tomorrow, she will be home all day everyday. I will have our days jam packed so that we are not sitting in this house going stir crazy.
This weekend, Ava is going to stay w/ my Daddy. I'm really happy b/c maybe Damon and I can have a nice relaxing dinner together. We shall see.....Dawson is so laid back that we might go out to dinner. Ava enjoys going to Daddy's house and getting lots of love. She wishes she could live w/ Papa Willie. She tells me at least once a week that she wants to go and live w/ him.
Daddy-what are you doing to my baby? Are you giving her sweets to bribe her to stay w/ you? J/k!!!! :) She does love her Papa though.
My husband is turning 39 next week. My how time has flown. When we first met, he was 28 years old. Yes....I was only 18 @ the time. My goodness.....we both have a LOT of wrinkles now and have both put on a few pounds. Damon has gray hair---I don't!!! Hee hee....He is still as sexy as ever. So, next weekend we will be w/ his parents celebrating Damon's b-day. I plan on rubbing it in that he only has 1 more year until he is the big 4-0. We will surely have a big party for that milestone. I love you honey!
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment