Sunday, May 4, 2008

My first blog entry!

Well well well.....It's taken me quite a while to finally decide to do this, but alas I'm going to jump in and start a blog. I am the type of person who loves to write and express myself through words. I'm sure you'll see lots of posts about my truly wonderful husband, Damon, my 2 biological children-Ava Faith & Dawson Ray, and my one amazing step-daughter, Gabrielle. I plan on writing daily because as a stay at home mom, I need an outlet to express my thoughts. I have a great life full of happiness and laughter. I can't wait to share some of Ava's funny sayings w/ you all. For example, recently we were leaving the house and she looked at me and my outfit and said, "Mommy are you really going to go out in that?" I replied, "Yes, honey--I do have to where clothes out and she said, "No I mean in those short sleeved pants." BTW-I was wearing capris. This kid amazes us daily. She is our life. She is so independent and strong willed that Damon and I are quite tired at the end of the night. Dawson is growing like a weed. He will be 15 mths on the 9th of May, yet he still isn't walking yet. He'll take 5-6 steps, but will quickly sit as soon as we all start clapping. :) He is our joy. Pure and simple, he is a mama's boy! I sure love that. Gabrielle is getting so big. She is now a teenager and has recently started gymnastics. She was younger than Ava is now when I first met her. My has time flown.
I'll get some pictures up of the kiddos later.
Much love-
Em

0 comments: