My friend Kim posted her favorites on her blog and it sparked my fire to do the same. She and I like a few of the same websites......
Enjoy....I know you will b/c these are my FAVORITE sites to visit. :=)
*************************************************************************************
These sites are where I go when I want a really good laugh. Click on the links.....
People of Walmart
Cake Wrecks
Awkward Family Photos
*************************************************************************************
These sites provide me with great photos, good writing, and they just warm my heart!
The Sphors are Multiplying
Classy Chaos
**********************************************************************************
Here are two sites that I realllllly enjoy b/c they always have yummy recipes to share.
Bakerella
The Pioneer Woman
*********************************************************************************
And last, these sites are where I get my celebrity news.....*rolling eyes here*
Radar Online
TMZ
US Weekly
******************************************************************************
***If you'd like, share some of your FAVORITE sites w/ me. I'm always looking for a good read. :)
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment