Here she is....Miss Ava Faith! She just had to have a "special" hair style for her big program. :)
Notice her missing tooth? She is growing up....
Notice her missing tooth? She is growing up....
Dawson did very well during the program. He got a little antsy towards the end. Here he is "reading" his book.
Watch Ava receive her award from her principal, Dr. Ruth Anne Smith!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1r3Bggn9SY
This was after receiving her award. She was reading what the teacher wrote and was smiling b/c she was so proud.
Mrs. Dufford"
I'm just a *little* proud......
Ava's school has an elf too.....here he is hiding on the door going towards her classroom. She just had to show all of us.
Ava truly amazes us daily. We are so proud of her.
Side note---Damon was so excited. He started telling Ava that when she gave her "acceptance speech" she needed to thank her father. I told him that this wasn't an Academy Award and he said, "I know, but this IS a resume builder!"
Ava Faith is Student of the Month for Mrs. Dufford's K class....December 2009!!!!
Congrats baby girl!!!
We are extremely proud of you.
Side note---Damon was so excited. He started telling Ava that when she gave her "acceptance speech" she needed to thank her father. I told him that this wasn't an Academy Award and he said, "I know, but this IS a resume builder!"
Ava Faith is Student of the Month for Mrs. Dufford's K class....December 2009!!!!
Congrats baby girl!!!
We are extremely proud of you.





0 comments:
Post a Comment