Damon:
Damon is working like crazy as always. He continues to yearn for school....he will be going back to school to get his doctorate soon. He loves to speak at different conferences and recently agreed to speak at one in Hawaii. So, I guess he will be heading back out that way in May. I'll miss him this time. I can't go...too many projects going on here.
Damon will soon be heading to the doctor for his much wanted vasectomy. I'm totally fine w/ this now. I love having our two babies. It makes me so excited to be moving on. We can now focus solely on them and us. I love the fact that Ava and Dawson (for the most part) are becoming very self-sufficient. It makes life so much easier.
Damon provides so well for us. He works so hard so I can stay home (minus my 12 hour work week) and raise our babies. He is such a good father.....the kids adore him. They scream and run to him the minute he comes home. I know he loves that feeling. I bet he wishes I did that too. :):):)
*******************************************************************************
Oh Miss Ava......
She is doing so well in school. Her teacher told us she was a "teachers dream." Obviously that made us very proud. She has spelling tests weekly and always makes over 100 on each of them. She is seriously a "natural" learner. We've raised her well (reading, talking to her like an adult, expecting a lot from her.....), but she has always just "got it." We are so very proud.
Her latest guilty pleasure is "teaching." She teaches all day long. :) She also reads to her baby dolls and stuffed animals all day. Poor Dawson....he is her student most of the time.....bless his heart. :)
She has lost 2 teeth on the bottom and is about to lose the top two teeth. She is so excited.
I love the way she takes care of her brother (when she isn't tormenting him)....he loves her so very much. She loves him too (on her own terms). Ha!
Ava is my mini me. I love that girl more than life. She says something every single day that makes me burst w/ pride. I laugh at her and w/ her all day as well. She is such a funny little girl. My heart and soul. I love to lay beside her when she is sleeping and kiss her face. She is very independent now, but still loves a little snuggle time w/ Mommy. (I love it too!!!)
**********************************************************************************
I'm doing well. I've been so busy lately....teaching, being a mom, a wife, cleaning, cooking, painting, picking out floors, shopping for Christmas.......the list never stops. :) I seriously love my life more than anything. I thank God daily for all he has blessed me with in this life. I am so thankful and so honored.
I continue to eat right and workout. I walk 2 miles everyday and go to boot camp 2 times a week. I've lost 6 lbs so far. I'm definitely toning up as well. I love it. It makes me feel so good. I also love seeing results. I *guess* other people can too, b/c everyone is saying that they see it. That makes me feel great. :) It keeps me motivated when I want to sit down and rest.
I still love teaching more than anything. My "babies" at school mean so much to me. I have 16 sweethearts this year. They are so fun and so full of energy. We have the best time together 3 days a week. My job is perfect. Seriously. I could not ask for more.
******************************************************************************
Mr. Sweet boy Dawson Ray. These pictures capture his true self. He is a clown. Seriously....he loves to make people laugh. He is the sweetest Mama's boy ever. There is something true to what "they" say about boys and their moms. OH MY GOSH!!!! I love this little boy.
Dawson is talking A LOT now. He is always laughing and so full of life. He LOVES his father and sister more than anything....Ava makes his eyes light up brighter than anyone. They fight---don't be fooled. LOL....they have a great time together too though. Lately I love listening to them playing and running and laughing.
He still has his pappy and is not potty trained. Do I care? Nope. He's my baby and we will do all of that on HIS time. I'm not stressing about milestones one bit. :)
Dawson will be 3 years old in Feb. I am so excited b/c I'm having his b-day party at a fire station. He will flip out. I can not wait to see his face when we get there. :)
He is all boy. He loves trucks, balls, trains, drums, police cars, construction trucks, helicopters, airplanes, etc. I love having a boy. He is so much fun. :)
***************************************************************************
That is it for now! Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends and family. We love all of you and hope to see you during this holiday season! :) May God bless each of you as we head into a beautiful time of the year!
That is it for now! Happy Thanksgiving to all of our friends and family. We love all of you and hope to see you during this holiday season! :) May God bless each of you as we head into a beautiful time of the year!





0 comments:
Post a Comment