Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I've been doing good w/ my low calorie "diet."

Most of you know me personally and you know that there is one thing in life that I love so much......
FOOD!!!!
I decided to start watching my calorie intake and I have really stuck to it over the last week. I'm so proud to say that I've lost 3 lbs. I want to lose 7-10 more before Damon and I leave for Hawaii!!

I determined that in order to lose weight, I needed to keep my calorie intake to 1,950 calories a day.
I went below that and told myself that I can not go over 1,800 calories. For the last week, this is how my calorie intake went....
  • Tuesday, 9/5 1,405 calories
  • Wednesday, 9/6 1,100 calories
  • Thursday, 9/7 1,700 calories
  • Friday, 9/8 1,250 calories
  • Saturday, 9/10 1,800 calories
  • Sunday, 9/11 1,940 calories (oops...I went over!!!)
  • Monday, 9/12 1,707 calories
  • Tuesday, 9/13 1,670 calories
I'm keeping a food dairy each day. This helps me to see what I've eaten and how many more calories I can have per day.

I have to say this has been relatively easy. I'm definitely watching my portions and what I'm eating.....no sweets (except for Smart Ones) b/c I don' t want to use my calories.

Lastly, I started BOOT CAMP w/ a new friend. The first night kicked my butt. Talk about sore....wow!!! I couldn't even go back on Saturday b/c I was so sore. I'm really excited about Thursday night though. It's extremely tough, but so worth it!!!!

I hope I can come back next Tuesday and update w/ more lbs lost. I can seriously tell when looking at my body that I'm doing something right! :)

0 comments: