I recently (during our trip to Hilton Head) made a decision to change my eating habits. I'm so sick and tired of always feeling fat, thinking of food, thinking of my weight, focusing energy on what to wear that won't show my back fat.....blah, blah, blah.
I began reading an article in a magazine called All For You and noticed how easy it would be to start counting my calories. I began doing this yesterday. It was so easy.
Damon and I leave in 4 weeks for Hawaii. I want to lose 10 lbs by then.....I can do this!!!!
I also began walking again yesterday. I only walked 1.5 miles, but burned 177 calories. :)
I'm trying not to focus on this as a "diet" per se, but a lifestyle change. I can NOT let food be a problem for me forever. I can't.
I want to feel good about myself again. I want to look good and feel good at the same time.
In reality, I think I only need to lose 15-20 lbs total. (If I lose 20 lbs, I'll be the size I was when Damon and I began dating!!!!) I know I can do this and maintain this as well counting calories. :)
I will also join my new friend Kelly in a "boot camp" style class in October. To say I'm excited about this is an understatement!!!!
Wish me luck!
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment