Monday, August 31, 2009

It's my birthday! I'm 30 years old. Oh my goodness!!!

Thanks to my wonderful husband, I partied this weekend!!! He watched our babies and I headed out both Friday and Saturday.
After work on Friday..... I drove to SC to visit my mom and friends.
We had so much fun.
I went to a baby shower for Benita and saw lots of friends I haven't seen in years.

Saturday night I went out w/ my girls from Ga. :) It was so much fun. We went out to eat and then to a movie.

I love my life. I love my friends. It has been a wonderful b-day so far!!!!

Me and Madox (Shana's son)

Me w/ all of Shana's kids....Aleece, Madox, and Macey

Me w/ Averie (Nacole's little girl)

Nacole, Tonya, and Me

We decided to let Shana in w/ us.... :)

My Georgia ladies....Staci, Sandy, Me, Melinda, and Rebekah



Smile....My beautiful flowers!

0 comments: