I get very angry when my throat hurts. Ava has strep right now. She is on a 10 day course of antibiotics. Dawson is extremely cranky and fussy. My throat is so sore. I'm cranky and mad. I can handle anything....I can not handle a sore throat though. UGH! I don't even have a family doctor who could call in an Rx for me. I have to *probably* call a doctor tomorrow, spend 3 hours there, pay $30.00 and then wait in line at a pharmacy.
Did I mention I HATE a sore throat?
I'm praying that Dawson does NOT get this junk. Ava seems fine now....
I'm a sneezing, coughing, cranky, sore throat hurtin, mad woman!
Why? WHY????
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment