Sorry it's been a while since I posted.......we've been so busy lately!
I thought I'd update you all on the adventures of each of us in the Schneider clan.
Ava: Well, let's just say she is in love. She has fallen for a little boy in her pre-k class at school. His name is Zach and he is a cutie. She draws him pictures, gives him flowers, asks if he can come spend the night, blushes if we speak about him, sits beside him any chance she gets, told me yesterday not to tell her Daddy, but she was thinking that she and Zach should marry. :)
Ava's preschool graduation is next Friday night at 7:00pm. She is so excited. They will be singing songs, playing bells, reciting poems, getting a certificate, and we'll watch a DVD presentation....then, we'll have a reception.
She's been riding her bike a lot lately too. She loves to play outside and is content when she is "teaching." Ahhh....my girl....I think she may just follow in my footsteps. I'd love that!!!!
Ava will be in K next year....well, in August. I'm so happy, yet sad too. She will be the biggest and oldest since her b-day is in Sept. She is already reading so very well. Her teacher is just amazed......I hope she will continue to excel in K. I'm sure she will! :)
Dawson: My boy! Where do I start? He is growing up so much. He talks all the time and tells me everything. He LOVES his Daddy more than anything in the world. Yes, he is still sucking that ding dang paci. I'm a wuss, I don't want to fight him about it. I know, I'm bad!!!
Dawson's new saying is "OK!" If I tell him enough whining, or enough about the paci....he'll say, "OK Mama!" It is sooo cute!!!!!
He loves all things trucks, construction equipment, reading, playing w/ balls, playing his drums, and eating! :)
Damon: Well my man is busy. Very busy! He still makes so much time for us though. I'm so thankful that Damon gets the kids ready in the morning and feeds them for me. He also takes them outside after dinner so I can walk, clean, or nap! :) I'm lucky, I know......
Damon has been working extrememly hard lately....getting up early and pullling late nights. Bless him. He does it all for us. Thank you sweetheart! Damon will be turning 4-0 on May 24th.....he is less than thrilled. I think he is sad that I'm still 10 years younger! HA!
We are getting so excited about our Hawaii trip coming up in October. Yes, I know it is 5 months away, but we love to dream about it. ****Hopefully I'll have a little bun in the oven then too!!!!!****
Me: Well, I'm just being a mom. :) Cooking, cleaning, going to the park, reading, walking, hanging out w/ my friends.....etc....this is my life and I LOVE IT!!!!! I'm so happy and I'm so very lucky.
My last week of work is next week....I'm so excited about the summer. We have so much planned already: Vacation bible school at 2 churches, Hilton Head w/ D's family, Hilton Head w/ my Mom and sister, Hilton Head w/ my friends as well, swim lessons, playdates w/ friends, etc etc etc.
As you can see, we are all doing well. Just living our life the best way we know how! :)
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





1 comments:
Sounds like al is well with y'all. Glad to hear it. I love looking at your blog! Cute pictures!
Never been to Hilton Head, but assuming from your plans must be a nice place to go.
Diane Norris
cornerstoneelec@bellsouth.net
Post a Comment