Sunday, April 19, 2009

Remembering my words.....










Me:
Welcome to my page! Here you will find the words of a mom who is inspired by her family. That mom is me. My name is Emily. I happen to have the BEST family there is. My family is my life. My life is wonderful. My life is so much fun. I give God all the glory for making my life what it is today. He has given me something that can never be replaced. He has given me life, forever. I love every single day I live. My kids provide me with hope, love, and drive. For without them (and Damon of course!) I would be nothing. I live for them and I praise God for them daily. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the humor of our lives. All of our memorable moments occur because two people fell in love. Thank you God for placing Damon and I together, in the right place at the right time.


Gabrielle Marlena:
Our beautiful teenager daughter, Gabrielle Marlena. She is a wonderful big sister. She loves taking care of Dawson & playing all of Ava's silly games. Gabrielle loves her cell phone, dancing, using the computer, and checking out "hot" guys. She r-e-a-l-l-y loves Dt. Dr. Pepper (just like her step-mother). She will surely keep her mother and father on their toes in the coming years.


Ava Faith:
Our *almost* five year old princess is truly the life of the party. She is a lover of babies, gum, changing clothes, being nude, using potty (bathroom) words, and laughing. She loves her brother so much, but sometimes it is hard to tell because she aggravates him just.a.little. :) She is our life. She makes us laugh, yell, cry, laugh some more, and shake our head all in the span of five minutes. Thank God for our spirited girl and her unique qualities.


Dawson Ray:
Our Mr. Boy! Dawson is our ray of sunshine. He smiles all the time and is always happy. He loves his paci, his mommy's boobies :), yogurt, string cheese, cars, balls, and playing with Daddy. Dawson brings us so much happiness. Whenever you look at him, you are automatically drawn to his blonde hair and his gorgeous blue eyes. He will have all the girls knocking on our door soon. What a little stud he is.

0 comments: