My beautiful princess, Ava Faith!

Dawson, lover of all animals....

HOLY CRAP! It's a snake.

Ms. Penny looking at the snakes w/ the kids.

Sweet Mallory

They were amazed....I was scared.

Mason, Reese, Brendan, Mallory, Dawson, Aiden, & Ava Faith

The Mamas---Melinda, Penny, Staci, and moi

My boy trying to open the door to the alligator den.

Trying to feed the owls.


Ava loved the lambs.

Boy was chasing the lambs....

He also loved the pig!

Admiring the lambs again....Ava, Mason, Mallory, Aiden, & Reese

Running through the barn....

Pretty thing.

Posing like models on the tree.

Look how beautiful....I'm biased, I know!

Mason, Staci, and Mallory

Aubrey, Melinda, and Brendan

Moi, Dawson, and Ava Faith

What a wonderful day, w/ wonderful weather, great food (thanks Melinda), and great friendships!!!!!
3 comments:
That guy with the horns is a goat.....
..... not a lamb
oops Damon!
Don't be a jerk, OK?
Post a Comment