Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jump Zone


We had a great day yesterday at Jump Zone w/ our friends.
Staci and her 2 sweet babies came, Melinda and her 2 children came, Sandy and her 2, me and my 2, and our new friend Delynne and her 3 came.....Delynne also invited a friend Shanna....she had 3 kids come play too! :)
It was a crowd, but we loved it!!

Enjoy my pictures of our fantastic day!


Dawson has a new friend....Bridger.

Dawson is dying laughing here b/c Bridger must be doing something hilarious!

Ava and Madelynne

Bridger running....

Amanda being shy!

Madelynne being such a sweetheart.

Adam thinking I'm crazy for taking his picture! :) LOL

Dawson was amazed by the next picture.

BALLS!!!!!

Dawson and Bridger playing w/ their ball. Dawson has chocolate on his face btw. :)


How cool? Ava loved this slide!

As did the rest of the gang. :)

Wipeout!

My sweet Brendan......

Dawson was a happy boy playing all day w/ this ball. :)

Brenden and Aubrey....happy siblings.

Sweet baby, Emmaleigh, laughing and smiling at Ava.

Dawson loved her too. After seeing them all together, I thought.....I can do this! Dawson was sooo sweet to Emmaleigh and of course Ava loved her too.

My beautiful wild little girl.....where has the time gone?

My sweet little Mallory. She fell at the jump house and hurt her finger. Bless her heart.

She how swollen her pointer finger is? I sure hope it isn't broken.

Mason and I....this boy LOVES me. What can I say? :)

Mason took this of Dawson. Excuse his salsa infested shirt!

Staci, Ava, and Mallory.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a Blast! Great pictures too. I love hanging out with you and your friends. Thanks for inviting me!

Mx3 said...

We had a great time too! They are great pictures!

Mx3 said...

BTW, I can't believe you put that fat picture of me on your blog. It'll be there forever!!!!!! Ugh! I'm so on a diet! Now that I've eaten my mom's country fried steak! Yummmmmmmm