You read that right! I've been posting for quite some time. Today, I'm posting my 200th post! I can't believe it. This blog has taken on so many important meanings in my life. It is my journal, my way to express myself through words, my first hand account of daily life for my kids, and in case of my untimely death--this will serve as a reminder to my children that I am so in love with them. They are my life. Without them, I would be nothing.
Ava has been saying some really funny things lately. Even if she wears me out, whines, cries, and intentionally does not listen to me---she is my one and only girl. My favorite little princess. She is truly our spunky monkey.
Oh my girl! She keeps us laughing no doubt!
Ava has been saying some really funny things lately. Even if she wears me out, whines, cries, and intentionally does not listen to me---she is my one and only girl. My favorite little princess. She is truly our spunky monkey.
- The other day I was heading to the treadmill to walk and before leaving I asked Ava if there was anything I could do for her before I left. Her response was so innocent and sweet. "Can you please go outside and tell God to turn the world into summer? Please."
- Last night after leaving Uncle Josh's house, I was detailing every thing we had to do when we got home.....walking on treadmill, breathing treatment for Ava (HORRIBLE cough!!!), dessert, baths, etc, etc, etc....Ava chimed in....."Well actually Mommy, I'm doing an A B pattern with my baths right now. Last night I took a bath, so tonight I don't have to." LOL
- After taking a bath with Ava last night, Damon was asking me something....I responded....he didn't hear me, so Ava decided to take this matter into her own hands. "She said to brush my teeth Dumbo!" Needless to say, Damon was not happy. He asked her what she just called him and she said, "I was just calling you an elephant b/c you have big ears!"
Oh my girl! She keeps us laughing no doubt!





0 comments:
Post a Comment