As a hostess, you get 30% in free jewelry based off your retail sales. You can also get up to 100.00 in bonuses. If you keep your date you'll get 25$ to spend towards jewelry, if you have 10 people come to your party, 3 bookings, and 100$ in pre-orders.....
I LOVE my "job." It's a GNO every single time I "work."
Let me know if you are interested in learning more about Premier. It has totally changed my life. :)
*~*~ Ava Faith & Dawson Ray *~*~
Mr. Boy wears me out! :-)
If you follow my blog, please sign up. Thanks! :)
"Don't worry that children never listen to you; worry that they are always watching you." ~Robert Fulghum
Peace Out 8th Grade, I'm still smiling
-
On my way to work today I found myself smiling in my car because 5 days ago
Kendall graduated from 8th grade. She walked, ran actually, (Kendall
speed) ac...
January 2014 Meal Plan
-
It's been so long since I've visited this space...there are a lot of
reasons (school, work, kids...), but several people have asked about my
January 2014 m...
Still Around
-
Don't you just 'neeeed' a craft room now!
I want this entire set :)
Red & Black ??!!
Yes, it's been a long time. Life is busy. Taking just a sec to post s...
Sunshine
-
Oh where Oh where did the warmth go???
It is 32 degrees f outside and pretty cold. I think it is time for this
county to start warming up.
Ok, Ok, I know ...
Welcome Back!
-
Howdy friends!
It's been a long time....but I think I *might* try this thing called
blogging again. It's been way too long. The kids are growing & life is ...
Oh My, Oh My....I'm so behind....
-
Well, since it's been almost a year since I've last posted I guess i have a
ton to fill in here. I wish I had the time and energy to do it today but I
don'...
Preschool Has Begun!
-
This week marks the first week of preschool for Brendan and Aubrey. Aubrey
is now attending 5 days a week in the 3 year old class and Brendan is a...
My sweet boy!
-
It's a birthday for my sweet, brown-eyed boy.
From Old Collin photos
He just came down....hours past his bedtime(!) and asked me to tell him a
"story abo...
I am a stay-at-home Christian mom to 2 beautiful children, Ava Faith & Dawson Ray and I am a proud wife of a wonderful man named Damon. I am also a teacher who just recently finished my Master's @ Walden University. I enjoy spending time with my family. My favorite "me" moments are visiting my "mommy friends" at our BlueMoon site on the computer, reading, and taking long showers by myself in pure silence. My kids and my family are my life. I live each day thanking God for giving me such a beautiful life.
0 comments:
Post a Comment