Everything went pretty good yesterday. It was harder than I thought though. Dawson did great when they took him from me. They had given him Versed and he didn't have a care in the world.
After the "surgery" the doctor came by to talk to us. The first thing she said was----"His ears were bad!" Evidently they were filled w/ fluid......
She said he'd be very sensitive to noise b/c there was no way he heard everything clearly beforehand.
He was CRANKY for about 30 minutes once I got him after surgery. Nothing we did helped....that scared me.
After I got him to sleep, he was fine! :)
I stayed home w/ him yesterday and we napped and played.
He seems to be talking more already. Amazing!
Enjoy some pictures of his day! :)
Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. It means so much to us.
Mr. Boy pulling his "stuff" down the hall at the hospital. How sweet....he's waving to Daddy.
After the "surgery" the doctor came by to talk to us. The first thing she said was----"His ears were bad!" Evidently they were filled w/ fluid......
She said he'd be very sensitive to noise b/c there was no way he heard everything clearly beforehand.
He was CRANKY for about 30 minutes once I got him after surgery. Nothing we did helped....that scared me.
After I got him to sleep, he was fine! :)
I stayed home w/ him yesterday and we napped and played.
He seems to be talking more already. Amazing!
Enjoy some pictures of his day! :)
Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. It means so much to us.
Mr. Boy pulling his "stuff" down the hall at the hospital. How sweet....he's waving to Daddy.
Waiting patiently to get called. Poor little man, he had no idea.
Checking pulse, oxygen, etc....he didn't mind this at all.
Versed sleepy.....
Look at my little drunk boy. He was probably seeing 2 of everything at this point.
After the surgery. Bless his heart. He was flipping out for about 30 minutes.
Now---all better. Mommy got him called down.
Out like a light---trying to get him ready to go home. I couldn't quit kissing him though.





0 comments:
Post a Comment