Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas time w/ the Schneiders

Christmas was wonderful this year. We are soooo blessed. I am very thankful to God for keeping our family safe and healthy.
Enjoy our pictures.



Santa's letter and food....we left ice water b/c we didn't want his milk to get warm.

Ava's loot

Mr. Boy's loot

Our living room before the festivities began.

Santa left A and D a note. He also left a lot of ashes on our fireplace. Silly Santa.

Ava's favorite present!

Another living room picture.....after Santa came.

Ava reading Santa's letter.

Christmas morning hugs.

Yeah for Mr. Boy!

Uncle Josh outdid himself. Ava is soooo happy!

Dawson kissing Uncle Josh for buying him all his cars and drum set.

Ava's new baby boy named Benji.

Josh---loving the GT sweatshirt.

Daddy---opening his presents. I gave him a Precious Moments figure w/ the Serenity Prayer. :)

Dawson rockin out! Thanks Uncle Josh.

I cooked breakfast Christmas morning.

Janice helping Dawson.

All ready for church.....Christmas Eve.

Our mismatched family....ugh!

Beautiful Ava @ church.

Again---at church.

Nannie and Pompa's house Christmas morning. HOLY COW!


Dawson's new seat from Aunt Karen and Uncle Ray.

He thought they were all for him. LOL

Mommy love! :)

Waiting patiently for the next present.

Loving on his new stuffed animal....."the ugliest doll."

Hard at work.

WOW!

Dawson got a little overwhelmed....I had to help him open.

Thanks for looking----our Christmas was amazing. I hope yours was too.
Happy New Year!!!!

0 comments: