Both of my babies are coughing so bad.
Must be those kiddie germs from preschool.
I have to admit though--my throat is hurting too.
Who would have thought that you'd get sick in Aug/Sept?
Not me!
Damon and I were talking yesterday and we both said that it would be wise to go and get the flu shot this year.
So---I'll take both babies to get it next week.
Rule # 1: Mommy gets the shot first. Laugh and say...that doesn't hurt at all.
Rule # 2: Ava goes next....then, Dawson.
Rule # 3: Kids eat suckers while they get their shots.
Rule # 4: Mommy has to make a big deal out of no crying after shots are given.
Last year Ava didn't even flinch. Dawson cried for just a minute b/c Ava quickly pulled a toy from her purse and it calmed him down.
I have a feeling that I'm going to have to take Ava to the doctor w/ this coughing. She said last night that her throat and chest hurts AND she even reminded me to give her her medicine.
Say a pray for our girl and boy. He sounds bad too.
(Thank the good Lord though---no fevers right now, that was last week!)
Must be those kiddie germs from preschool.
I have to admit though--my throat is hurting too.
Who would have thought that you'd get sick in Aug/Sept?
Not me!
Damon and I were talking yesterday and we both said that it would be wise to go and get the flu shot this year.
So---I'll take both babies to get it next week.
Rule # 1: Mommy gets the shot first. Laugh and say...that doesn't hurt at all.
Rule # 2: Ava goes next....then, Dawson.
Rule # 3: Kids eat suckers while they get their shots.
Rule # 4: Mommy has to make a big deal out of no crying after shots are given.
Last year Ava didn't even flinch. Dawson cried for just a minute b/c Ava quickly pulled a toy from her purse and it calmed him down.
I have a feeling that I'm going to have to take Ava to the doctor w/ this coughing. She said last night that her throat and chest hurts AND she even reminded me to give her her medicine.
Say a pray for our girl and boy. He sounds bad too.
(Thank the good Lord though---no fevers right now, that was last week!)





2 comments:
Rules sound perfect! :)
Hope everyone is on the mend very soon, deary!
I hope everyone feels better very soon, Em!! Big Hugs and Kisses to the little ones!
Post a Comment