Monday, September 22, 2008

Ava Faith is 5!

I can't believe it. My little girl is now five years old. Where has the time gone? I remember it like it was yesterday. After a LONG labor and 2 hours of pushing, our little 8.4 lbs little girl made her entrance. She was beautiful. She was ours and we were so proud.

I never knew how much love I could have for someone until Ava Faith was born. I never knew that I'd worry about someone as much as I do her (and Dawson, and Gabrielle!). I never knew that someone would literally mean the world to me. I never knew that I could be a good mom to a spirited little being. I never knew I'd laugh and shake my head 20 times a day because this little someone would say the funniest things. I never knew life was worth living until I had my precious daughter. I never knew I'd die for someone until Ava was mine. I never knew I had a "Mama Bear" inside of me, until my girl came into my life. I never knew my life would have meaning until I became her mom.

Ava Faith is my life! I love her so much and I live each day because of her and Dawson. My life is complete because of the happiness that she brings to our family. I love my little girl more than anything in the world.

Ava Faith,
Happy Birthday sweet angel. I am honored to be your Mom. You make me so proud because you are such a smart little girl. You make me so happy because you are such a sweet child. (I'll excuse your crazy antics w/ your brother! :) ) You are perfect to me. I love you so much. Happy Birthday little one. May this year be as happy as the last four years of your life. You are a big girl now. You are my best friend. I love you so much!

Yesterday Ava told us she was going to S C R E A M this morning when she woke up. We asked her why and she said, "Because I'll be FIVE!....Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Oh yeah!!!" It was too cute.

She has lots of celebrations this week. Today at school she'll have a cupcake party....then tonight I told her I'd make her favorite meal. She wants spaghetti and meatballs. My daddy is coming over to join in the fun. We are making a strawberry cake for her. She is most excited about her presents. Lots of books and clothes!
This coming weekend she'll have two parties. The one on Saturday is for the family and close friends from out of town and the one on Sunday is for her Kindermusik and preschool friends. She is SOOOO excited! Ahhhh.....to be five again!


I can't believe I'm a mom to a five year old! Oh my goodness. I must be getting old. :)

0 comments: