Sunday, August 17, 2008

Oh those crazy Schneiders...

Last night Damon and I were watching the Olympics. I said, "Gosh I wish I could win a gold medal...." My husband replied, "You could in Ice Cream eating!"
Gee thanks Honey!

************************************************************************

This afternoon Ava was eating her lunch. She had an olive in her mouth and said, "Mommy-I can tie this in a knot....(You know how people do that w/ cherry stems?) Well, she tried and tried and all of the sudden she made a face and said, "Well I can make it squishy."

************************************************************************

Damon went upstairs to lay down w/ Ava for a nap this afternoon. She politely leaned over and said, "Daddy can I ask you something?" He said, "Sure." She said, "Can you please go downstairs!"
Ha/Ha/Ha.....I guess she didn't like him beside her, or he was snoring, or *maybe* she wanted to suck on her blanket. I bet I know the answer to that one!

*************************************************************************

I love this family. There is not a moment that we are not making memories! :)

0 comments: