As you all know, my sweetheart-perfect-dear Nana passed away 2 years ago this June. We received soooo many flowers at her funeral that we were literally giving them away. I gave a plant to my mother-in-law b/c I wanted to keep it, but couldn't take it home at that time. She has taken such great care of this basket of different plants and I finally brought it home today.
I am so thankful and appreciative to her for taking care of this plant for so long. It will always bring sad, yet happy memories to me. I will think of my Nana every time I look at it. Nana loves birds and butterflies. Look at how beautiful this plant is.......My Nana would have loved it.
Ava will be staying w/ my in laws for a week. She is so excited and so am I. She needs some one on one time and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, my mother in law will show her lots of love. I will miss my baby, but I also know that Dawson needs some 1 on 1 mommy time too.
Thanks again Nannie for taking such great care of my flower. Also, for loving our kids like your own. You are the best! :)
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment