Monday, August 4, 2008

I did it! I lost 4 lbs. :)

Yes, I did! I was so good this past week. I lost 4 lbs!!!!!! When I weighed this morning I was at 134. I am so excited. I know I can do this. I'm not giving up.
I have a feeling though it has been the no cereal ( I used to eat 3 bowls a day ) and the no ice cream/milk at night.
WOO HOO!!!!!!!!

My goal? 125 on my scale.....9 more lbs to go.





3 comments:

Michele said...

WOOHOO! Congrats!! Small steps! I'm getting ready to go do night two of excercise, aiming for 1.5 miles under 30 minutes. I know I know that seems easy lol but it's NOT for me!!

Michele said...

I'm not a big snacker but usually yes I would have yogurt or veggies or something. Just stayed really busy yesterday. Went home from work with a KILLER headache to pay for it too!

Came prepared today! I'll check out the book. Right now I'm looking at doing a juice cleanse. They say it's supposed to be great for your skin, health, energy, etc.

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic! Way to go!