Monday, August 18, 2008

1st day of school for Ava & Dawson...1st day of work for Mommy!









What a wonderful day all three of us had at FUMC. Ava really loved her new class. As she was walking into school she was singing, "I love school." That made my heart soar. I'm so glad she loves school so much.
Dawson was just happy to have a new backpack to pull. They both had new lunch boxes/back packs and boy were they proud.
My first day was great. I'm tired though!. Oh.my.goodness....there is nothing like taking care of 9 babies (some crying) and learning the ins and outs of preschool. I loved it though and I expect it to only get better as time goes by.

Other news....I suck at losing weight. I still haven't gained any, but haven't lost any either. I really didn't expect to though. We had 2 b-day parties this past week and I did enjoy myself some cake/cupcakes. I couldn't help it. We also had Applebees for dinner last night and I pigged out!
Oh well....on to another week. I can do this. I know I can. I'm not discouraged. I just need to quit giving in to sweets.

0 comments: