
Yes, you read that right! I'm starting a new diet today. I've needed to lose these last 10 lbs for sometime now. I'm miserable and I want to feel good. I will do this for 1 month. I will update each Monday and let you all know how I'm doing.
The "diet" that I'm doing is one I've done before w/ lots of success! Back when my grandparents lived in Buford, my Nana told me about a "diet" she and Papa were doing. It's called "Sugar Busters" and they lost a lot of weight on it. (Not that they had a lot to lose, but they thought so. :) ) The last time I did this, I did lose 10 lbs very quickly.
http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/sugarbusters/
p/sugarbustersint.htm
Basically this "diet" is a lifestyle change. Diabetics should really follow this plan because it tries to keep you blood sugar stable. There are certain foods you can't eat on this diet. Those foods include the dreadful carbs that turn into sugar. Items on the do not eat list are potatoes (red/white), white rice, corn, too many carrots, beets, white bread, all refined sugar, and other refined products such as cookies, cakes, and so on.
I've known for quite a while that I've been having a love relationship w/ white carbs. They were my friend(s)....notice I say "were".....not anymore. In addition to starting this "diet," I'm beginning to go back to the gym faithfully. When we went to the beach a few weeks ago and last week....I stayed away. I was too tired to go....blah, blah, blah. Now-I'm back on track.
I will not stop until I've shed these ugly 10 lbs.
I weigh 138 lbs now.....in one month....I hope to say I weigh 128 or less!!!!
Check it out. This is a really great way to lose weight. If you are a Weight Watchers fan, this "diet" is similar to the Core Plan that WW advertises.
Here we go......I can do this. I know I can!!!!!!! Go Emily! Go Emily! Go Emily!
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





1 comments:
Good Luck, Em! I'm over here rootin for you, all the way! You can do this!!!
Post a Comment