I really dislike when Damon has to be out of town. Even though we have a security system, I still get nervous. I love having Ava Faith here though. For some strange reason, when she is here---I'm basically fine. If Damon is gone and Ava goes to stay w/ my Daddy, I get really scared when it is just Dawson & I.
Even though Ava misses her Daddy terribly when he is gone, she loves sleeping in the big bed w/ me. Unfortunately, she stays awake until I go to bed w/ her. So, tonight I'm pulling a late nighter (dang Dt. Dr. Pepper) and here she is-----right beside me, talking non-stop, and taping something. Geez kid....go to bed! :)
Come home honey....we miss you. No more work related outings you hear?
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment