Only a mom can....
~Still find the tummy of her child so irresistibly kissable when she's changing a poopy diaper.
~Lick her finger to wipe her child's face clean.....BUT-if my husband did this---I'd gag.
~Not even flinch when she sees a booger in her child's nose while she's eating. I just grab that little sucker and never even look back.
~Clean, cook, change a diaper, talk to my mom on the phone, check my email, pee, turn on cartoons, and fold laundry all at the same time.
~Still allow her daughter to take a bath w/ her even when she says such things as..... "Mommy--why do you have a scar on your tummy?," "Mommy-why do you have stretch marks?," "Mommy-why are your boobs flat? (!!!!!!!!!!!!)" "Mommy-when I get older, I want to be just as big as you!"
~Laugh at her child when clearly she needs to be reprimanded, but what she is doing is so dang funny.....
~Pick up her child's paci and stick it in her mouth to clean it!
*~*~*~*~*I love being a mom and experiencing all of the joys of mommy hood. I wouldn't change a minute of it for anything!*~*~*~*~*~
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment