Pretty girl, Gabrielle.....
Mid air pix. How cool is this?
Daddy and his kids
There were real gators in this water!
Silly girl!
Sleeping like a rock!
Dawson LOVES his sister!
Peace my sista!
Our precious children
My 2 girls
She loves lemons.
Dinner as a family....we will miss this.
Why does it have to be so hard? Damon left about an hour ago to take Gabrielle to SC for a movie and dinner. Tomorrow his mother will begin driving Gabrielle back to NY.
Ava has absolutely worshiped the ground Gabrielle walked on for 2 weeks. She loves her sister so much and so does Dawson. Dawson would just stare at her w/ this huge smile on his face.
This trip together was awesome. Gabrielle is so much fun. We talked so much and laughed all the time. She is so much fun to hang out with. I have to honestly say that I am extremely sad to see her go. I have enjoyed her company so much.
As we were finishing up lunch today, Damon said "OK Gabrielle, let's go." Immediately Ava began crying and I mean crying hard....tears, tears, and more tears. I began crying because it hurt so much to see Ava in pain. She doesn't understand our arrangement and it makes me so sick. She wants Gabrielle to live here w/ us.
When they left, Ava and I sat down in the chair and cried together. I told her that it is OK to cry. Gabrielle's mommy misses her too and she wants Gabrielle to come home b/c she wants to see her. I let Ava know that it was OK to be upset...that means she loves her sister a lot. It's OK to let your feelings out b/c they are valid. We hugged and cried together.
After Gabrielle left, we noticed that Ava had been wearing Gabrielle's flip flops and Gabrielle left w/out getting them. Once we discovered this....Ava smiled b/c now she has a piece of Gabrielle to hang on to until she comes back. This morning, Gabrielle told me that while they were laying in bed last night, Ava began crying b/c she didn't want Gabrielle to leave. So....being such a sweet big sister that she is....Gabrielle took off her anklet and put it on Ava's ankle. She told Ava that now when she misses her all she has to do is look down and think of her.
How sweet is that?
We will miss you terribly Gabrielle. PLEASE keep in touch. I'm sure we'll be writing to you soon my dear. We love you!
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment