Sunday, June 15, 2008

Who is Bill Hardy?





Bill Hardy happens to be my father. My funny daddy. :) Bill Hardy lives for his kids and his grand kids. He sees no difference between each of us or his grandchildren. Daddy has 3 kids: Allison (his favorite oldest child), Me (Emily-his favorite middle child), and the PLATINUM child and namesake, William Joshua (his only son!). :) He also has the following grand kids who are l.i.t.e.r.a.l.l.y his life: Gabrielle, Casidy, Collin, Cailey, Ava Faith, and Dawson Ray (his namesake as well).


Daddy is a man who always lets his kids know how proud he is of us. He congratulates us when we succeed, he sympathizes with us when we are down, he encourages us when we need encouraging, and he makes us laugh when we need his sense of humor. He is literally one of the most caring and giving person(s) I know. Daddy would give the shirt off his back if it meant that someone would be fine just from his generous gift. He can cry at the drop of a hat and can tell you like it is (more than he should!!! just kidding-daddy!!!). He is a man of integrity, a man of strength, a man of love, and a friend.


I'm so thankful that God chose me to be his child. I am so thankful that I am his favorite middle child. I am so happy that he loves me. I would not be half the person I am today if it wasn't for him. I would not know the value of money, nor would I know what it means to be a wonderful parent if it wasn't for him (and Mama, of course!).


I literally thank God every.single.day for my daddy. I don't know what I would do w/o him in my life.


Daddy-Happy Father's Day. You are the best. You are the first man I ever loved and you will always be my most "favorite" man. I love you more than you'll ever ever know! You mean more than the world to me. You mean EVERYTHING to me!


Thank you for being such a great father, but more so the best Papa Willie in the world. My kids love you more than they love me (I swear Ava does). You know she'd live w/ you if I allowed it. Our life would be empty w/out you in it. Please know that you are so wonderful. You are my daddy and my best friend. I value our relationship and I value your input. Never stop giving it and never stop loving me. I will always be your little girl.


I love you Daddy-Emily






0 comments: