Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Poor poor me!

Have you ever had those days where you feel sorry for yourself? Tired, sick, sad?
Well, today is one of THOSE days for me. I am sore (from working out) and my throat is so sore....oh yea, I'm tired too b/c Mr. Boy would rather sleep during the day than at night.
Anyways-I'm a baby when it comes to my throat hurting. I can't stand a sore throat. I'd rather have childbirth or be pregnant (YIKES) than have a sore throat. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....My Butterfinger hot chocolate and my Diet Dr. Pepper have never tasted so good.
I took Ava to the allergist today and he is scheduling a skin test for her in roughly 2 weeks. That requires 48 "pricks" in the skin on her back. Should be fun. I'll load up on Dum Dum lollipops for sure before we go. He said he thought she does have some sort of allergies b/c her eyes were still red to him today. He gave me 2 sets of eye drops to use between now and testing. We shall see. I'd love for her NOT to have allergies and all of this to be a fluke. Maybe it's been pink eye all along. (I doubt it though!)
Well--I better go. I just heard Ava go into the bathroom and lock the door. I sure hope there are no scissors laying around. If so, I'm sure her hair will be all chopped up again. She loves cutting her hair for some reason. Ah the joys of raising my beautiful, fun-loving girl.

0 comments: