As a SAHM, I try my best to think of things that will keep my babies occupied while daddy is trying his best to work from home. Some of our activities are.....
~Kindermusik
~Library
~Play dates w/ our Kindermusik mommies/babies
~Movies
~Reading/playing
~Listening to music in the house/dancing/playing/singing
~Cleaning
~Going to Papa Willie's office and tormenting them for a while. :)
~Play dates/picnics w/ Ava's former teachers (Staci & Sandy) and their kiddos.
~Eating lunch out....
~Gym
~Arts & Crafts.....
The previous pictures are recent ones of our Arts & Crafts day at home. I decided to let loose and have fun...no worries about messes....AVA LOVED IT!!!! :)
Damon now has a "Wall of Ava" started in his office w/ all of her artwork pictures hanging up. It is so cute. I'm sure before school starts back again on 8/18....we will add many more pictures to his wall. I'll post a picture of it soon.
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





2 comments:
what fun!!
you're a great mom, emily!
that's obviously me signed in as admin - i just created a blog spot for my neigborhood... forgot to sign out. ;)
i have to figure out how to make it "leah" again! LOL!
Post a Comment