Let's see...there are a lot of things that make me happy, so I'm going to list just a few here for you.
~I love Diet Dr. Pepper and when it comes time for lunch, I love to crack open my soft drink and pour it over ice. Ahhhh.....it tastes so good. I try and ONLY allow myself 1 caffeinated drink a day, so this is a real treat.
~Chocolate. Need I say more? I'm not happy w/ the way it makes me look like a 15 year old acne faced kid.
~Strollers (need I say more w/ 2 kids?)
~Breastfeeding (Dawson loves Mommy's boobies!)
~Sweet tea
~Eating out
~Holding hands w/ Damon
~Reading
~Taking naps w/ Dawson
~Spending time w/ my family
~Tampons (Woo Hoo)
~Ketchup / Ranch dressing
~Damon laughing.....his sense of humor.....him making me laugh
~Seeing the light bulb go off in my students' eyes when I teach them something new.
~Having a boy and a girl and being able to experience the joys of each gender
~Vacation time w/ my babies and husband
__________________________________________________________________
Things that really make me sad/mad/aggravated........
~Spanking Ava :(
~Garlic smelling breath
~RUDE PEOPLE
~People who smack (YUCK!)
~Gas prices
~Anyone making fun of someone else
~Abortion
~Alcoholism
~People who use God's name in vain.
~Air conditioned restaurants that feel like a meat locker when I'm trying to enjoy a nice meal....
~Living so far away from my step-daughter, Gabrielle
~Traffic tickets
~Having a sore throat, migraine, or teeth aches
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment