Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Papa Willie & Uncle Josh will be so proud.

You all know that I don't eat any red meat and have just recently started eating chicken and fish. Well, our daughter -Ava Faith- is a huge meat eating girl. Recently, we had dinner at a restaurant called Sticky Fingers and Miss Ava had her own plate of baby back ribs. She enjoyed them so much.
Here she is eating them down to the bone.
Photobucket
Photobucket
As gross as I think it is, I happen to like the fact that Ava enjoys meat. When we go to our favorite Mexican restaurant, Ava and Papa Willie (my daddy) share a dish called Carne Asada. She tears it up!!!!!

Mr. Boy even loves meat. Here he is at the same restaurant enjoying something of Ava's. Check out those teeth! :)
Photobucket

I wanted to add that Dawson has a new favorite word: "Look" He says it for everything. Not only does he say it, but he has that precious southern drawl, "LLLooooooooooookkkkkkkk."

Thank you Jesus for my sweet babies. I (we) are so blessed.

0 comments: