I love being a SAHM (stay at home mom), but some days I yearn for the outside world. :) Ava goes to school on M,W,F and Dawson and I try to get out during this time so that we can see people. Dawson has Kindermusik on Mondays and Ava has it on Thursdays. We usually meet up w/ other SAHMs on Thursdays at someones house or the park. This summer, we will be headed to the gym each day. Let me tell you---I'm going to be one HOT SAHM b/c I plan on working off my fat each day. There is a "daycare" at the gym and the kids can stay there 2 hours each day. I'm really looking foward to the Spinning and Pilates classes. There is also a pool there that I can take Ava to, so she should be in heaven.
Some days I ask myself if I'd rather be working again, but each day I look at my sweet babies faces and my heart melts. I swear to you, staying home is HARDER than working full-time as a teacher, being a wife and mother, getting my Masters, etc. This is the hardest "job" I have ever had thus far in my life.
I think the fact that I'm very anal and I'm a teacher, I worry myself to death about silly things. Questions I ask myself throughout the day....
~Are the kids learning enough?
~Did I read to Ava & Dawson today?
~Has Ava watched the Wizard of Oz too many times today?
~Did the kids get a nap? Was it too long? Did I put them down at the right time? Will they be up all night b/c of their nap?
~Have I "taught" Ava and Dawson "something" today?
~Did we brush our teeth?
~Are the kids getting a balanced breakfast and lunch?
~Did Ava and Dawson play well today?
~Were they nice to one another today?
~Did I show them the same amount of affection? Did I let them both know how much I love them? Did I kiss them the same all day? Does Ava know that I love her just as much as Dawson? Does she know that she is my beautiful, smart, and funny girl? Does Dawson feel the love too?
~Did Ava have to go to the time-out chair too many times today?
~Did she follow our family rules? (Thanks Jillian!!!!)
*Schneider Family Rules: 1-No name-calling, 2-No screaming, 3-Be nice to each other.
Do you see that my mind races all day long? Not only do I worry about these things, I stress about my house, finances, relationships, etc.
~Is my house clean?
~Why am I cleaning Ava's room 10 times a day b/c she changes clothes 100 times each day?
~Is our bank account current? Do we have enough money for this or that?
~Is it too cold in here? Too hot? Should we cut the air off to save money?
~What will we eat for breakfast? What will we eat for lunch? It's 5:00...what's for dinner?
~I need a break. When is Damon finished w/ his work today?
Ahhhhhhhhh........sometimes I stress myself out totally. All I have to do is talk to another SAHM to hear that I'm not alone. OR--I call my mom and vent. She always has an open and willing ear to listen! Thanks Mama!!!
This is what I should ask myself everyday to determine if it was a good day or not......
1-Did the kids eat?
2-Did they smile today?
3-Are they happy?
4-Am I happy?
5-Is Damon happy?
If we (all of us b/c we all should be in agreement on everything) can answer yes to each of these questions, I will feel like I have accomplished everything I should have in one day as a SAHM! :)
I love my "job," my life, my family, my kids, my home, and most of all my husband. He allows me financially to be a SAHM. Thanks sweetheart!
Download La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea con la dieta
Dukan [Kindle]
-
ultimi libri mondadori La pasticceria Dukan. 100 dolci e dessert in linea
con la dieta Dukan, libri usati milano
libri online gratis La pasticceria Dukan. 1...
6 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment