Tuesday, May 6, 2008

In honor of Mother's Day....

Mother's Day is Sunday. I am so proud to say I have the best mom in the world. My mom's name is Denita Suzanne and she is literally perfect. I have always thought she was perfect and now that I am a mother, I know she is! Life as a child was hard b/c mama and daddy were divorced, but I am so thankful that my parents still to this day love, care, and respect one another. They both want only the best for the other. My mother has always loved, prayed, called, written, laughed, cried, celebrated, and made me feel special my whole life. She is my rock. I don't know what I'd do without her guidance and her support.
My mother learned how to be the mom she is today from her mother, Jimmie Nell. My nana went to be w/ Jesus almost 2 yrs ago, yet she still lives in our hearts and our minds daily. She was the best christian I have ever met in my life. My nana taught my mom and myself what it meant to be a loving and dedicated mother. I am grateful that God chose me for this family. I am thankful that I was raised with christian values/beliefs and was taught that in order to love, I have to love myself first. My life is wonderful because of these two precious women. Mom-may you have a wonderful Mother's Day. You mean the absolute world to me and I love you so much. Nana-I will see you again. I know that you are w/ me daily and you help to guide me and protect me and my family. Thank you for being you and providing a loving atmosphere for our family. You are truly missed and will NEVER be forgotten.

In memory of the best Nana in the world.
Photobucket
Nana and Papa.....
Photobucket

My mother.....
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments: